The Stockholm Card is one of Europe’s most popular city passes. With free entry to Stockholm’s best museums and attractions, free use of public transport and sightseeing tours by boat and bike, the Stockholm Card pays for itself.
- Free admission to 80+ museums and attractions Including the Vasamuseet, Skansen and the Royal Palace.
- Free unlimited travel by public transport Explore Stockholm and surroundings by SL bus, subway, tram or commuter train.
- Free sightseeing excursions by boat and bike Enjoy a guided canal tour or discover Stockholm by bike.
- Additional deals and discounts Among others offers, 20% discount on Stockholm´s tourist bus
- Skip the line at popular attractions Save time and enjoy fast track access with the Stockholm Card.
Enjoy free entry to over 80 attractions in Stockholm and surroundings. Below is the complete list of discounts included with the Stockholm Card.
- Aquaria Water Museum
- Army Museum
- Bergius Botanic Garden and Park
- Bonniers Konsthall
- Butterfly House
- Carl Eldh's Studio Museum
- Casino Cosmopol
- Chinese Pavilion
- City Hall
- City Museum of Stockholm
- Drottningholm Palace
- Drottningholm Court Theater
- Gripsholm Castle
- Gröna Lund's Amusement Park
- Guided tours of the Royal Opera House
- Gustav III's Museum of Antiquities
- Gustav III's Pavilion
- Gustavsberg Porcelain Museum
- Hallwyl Collection
- House of Nobility
- Jewish Museum
- K.A. Almgren Silk Weaving
- Moderna Museet
- Museum of Architecture
- Museum of Biology
- Museum of Dance
- Museum of Ethnography
- Museum of Far Eastern Antiquities
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm
- Museum of Mediterranean and Near Eastern Antiquities
- Museum of Science and Technology
- Museum of Spirits
- Museum Tre Kronor
- Music and Theater Museum
- National Historical Museum
- National Maritime Museum
- National Sports Museum of Sweden
- Nobel Museum
- Nordiska museet
- Observatory Museum
- Prince Eugen's Waldemarsudde
- Riddarholmen Church
- Rosendal Palace
- Rosersberg Palace
- Royal Armory
- Royal Coin Cabinet
- Royal Mews
- Royal Palace
- Skansen Open-Air Museum
- Skansen's Aquarium
- Skokloster Castle
- Skyview - on top of the globe
- Stockholm Cathedral
- Stockholm Concert Hall - guided tours
- Stockholm Transport Museum
- Strindberg Museum
- Sven-Harry's (art museum)
- Swedish Museum of Architecture
- Swedish Museum of Natural History
- Swedish Police Museum
- Thiel Gallery
- Tom Tit's Experiment
- Toy Museum
- Tullgran Palace
- Ulriksdal Palace
- Vasa Museum
- Vaxholm Fortress Museum
- Woodland Cemetery - guided tours
The Stockholm Card is available for 24, 48, 72 and 120-hour periods. The 72 and 120-hour cards provide the best value. For example, the price per day of a 120-hour (5 day) card is less then half of the 24-hour Stockholm Card.
The card is activated at the moment when it´s first used and valid for the number of hours printed on the card. If you start a 24 hour card on a Monday at 9am, it´s valid untill Wednesday 9am.
Important: if you´re travelling with children, please take the following into account:
- Stockholm Child Cards must be purchased and used together with Adult cards.
- A maximum of 3 Child Cards may be purchased per Adult Card.
- If you´re travelling with more then 3 children between 6 and 17 years, you´ll need to purchase extra tickets for them at attractions and before using public transport.
- Up to 3 children under 6 years of age may accompany an adult holder of a Stockholm Card free of charge.
- Please note: At Junibacken, only one child between 2 and 6 years of age is entitled to free admission.
How to buy
Buy the Stockholm Card online
Choose the card that best fits your needs and pay via credit card.
Pick it up
After payment you´ll receive a a voucher. With this voucher you can pick up the Stockholm Card in one of the many tourism offices in Stockholm.
Activate and enjoy
The Stockholm Card is activated when it´s first used, for example on public transport or at the entrance of one of the participating attractions.
The card is valid for consecutive days.